- Pinnacle Sports Equipment Inc. offers a ONE TIME REPLACEMENT WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAY'S, 100 DAY'S or ONE
usage including: cracking or breakage.
- The policy does not cover: bats that have been abused, altered or mistreated. Bats used in commercial batting cages are not covered
under this policy. Any bat hit with dimple balls is not covered under this policy.
- For your ONE TIME WARRANTY replacement you must call our Bat Warranty Department at 1-718-698-0775. All broken bats being
returned must have a Return Authorization Number issued by us. Please call our Warranty Department for instructions on what you
need to do to get the Return Authorization Number.
- The replacement bat we send will be the same length as the one returned, Pinnacle Sports Equipment Inc, reserves the right to send
any model bat we have in stock as a replacement. That includes cosmetic blemished bats. The replacement bat will not be covered by
any warranty policy.
- Once you receive your RA# you will have 7 (seven) business days to get the bat into our possession. If we do not receive the bat within
7 (seven) business days your RA will be voided and new one will not be issued.
- Pinnacle Sports Equipment will pay for return ground shipping on any bat that is shipped within the Continental United States.
- All shipping charges on bats returned to us must be paid for by the customer sending the return. For replacement bats that need to be
shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or over seas the consumer is responsible for paying the shipping charges back to them as well as to our
- The return must include the original receipt. Photo copies or duplicate receipts will not be accepted. Computerized receipts must be
sent if the retailer uses a computer invoice system. If a hand written receipt is sent and the retailer uses a computerized invoice system
the return will be voided.
- If your return does not have any of the required information and a bat arrives we will discard the bat.