ONLY BATS MADE OF BAMBOO MATERIAL ARE COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY POLICY
|BamBooBat One-Year Warranty||BamBooBat 100-Day Warranty|
New BBB Model
|Adult and Youth BamBooBat Energize Models||Youth BamBooBat
New BBB Model
|BamBooBat Two-Year Warranty||Fungo
|Adult BamBooBat Granite Models|
|BamBooBat 30-Day Warranty|
|Adult BamBooBat BBB Model|
All Pro Ash, Pro Maple, Select Ash, Select Maple or Hardenized bats
ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY POLICY
|Pro Ash Wood Bat||Pro Maple Wood Bat|
|Select Maple Wood Bat||Hardenized Maple Wood Bat|
30-Day / 100-Day / One-Year / Two-Year Warranty
Pinnacle Sports Equipment Inc. offers a ONE-TIME REPLACEMENT WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS, 100 DAYS, ONE YEAR, TWO YEARS OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE, depending on the bat model.
30-DAY, 100-DAY, ONE-YEAR, TWO-YEAR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY
Only bats made of bamboo are covered under this policy. ANY Ash or Maple bat IS NOT COVERED.
This warranty covers all manufacturing defects from normal field usage including: cracking or breakage. The policy does not cover:
- Bats that have been sanded, abused, altered or mistreated are not covered under this policy.
- Bats used in COMMERCIAL BATTING CAGES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS POLICY.
- Any bat hit with dimple balls is not covered under this policy.
- Baseball bats used for softball play, and/or softball bats used for baseball play are NOT covered under this policy.
- If a ball is hit off the end of the bat near the cupped portion, and the bat breaks off from the cup, then the bat is not covered under this policy. We will not replace bats that have pieces broken off from inside the cup of the bat.
- For your ONE-TIME WARRANTY replacement, you must call our Bat Warranty Department at 1-718-698-0775.
- All returned bats must have a Return Authorization Number given by us via phone or email. The replacement bat will be the same length as the one returned.
- Pinnacle Sports Equipment Inc. reserves the right to send any model bat we have in stock as a replacement. That includes cosmetic blem bats. The color you send us is NOT guaranteed to be what you get back.
- Any replacement bat will not be covered by a warranty policy. Pinnacle Sports Equipment will pay for return ground shipping on any bat that is shipped within the Continental United States.
- All shipping charges on bats returned to us must be paid for by the customer sending the return. For replacement bats that need to be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or overseas, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping charges back to them as well as to our return department.
- The return must include the original receipt. Photo copies or duplicate receipts will not be accepted. Computerized receipts must be sent if the retailer uses a computer invoice system. If a handwritten receipt is sent and the retailer uses a computerized invoice system, the return will be voided.
- If the bat you send back to us for a warranty is denied a replacement for any reason, the bat will be thrown out and no other contact will be made. Please make sure you have a legitimate warranty issue so you don't waste money on shipping. We will not ship back a broken bat.